Watch and Pray

Mom's Heart

A couple of weeks ago my mom told me she had gone in to the doctors to get her heart checked out. Initially nothing was wrong; this was just supposed to be a normal check up. The doctors examined her and said her heart was very healthy but according to the ultrasound they saw a small bubble like shape on the back of her heart. She told me she had to get X-rays and a CAT Scan the following week to determine the severity of this discovery. As I spoke with her over the phone, I made sure to not to claim the doctor's diagnosis with my tongue. I told my mom I believed what they found was just a shadow and she had nothing to worry about. I reminded her not to agree to this, that God had the final say. I continued lifting her situation up in prayer. I did not give over to fear or worry because of what the bible tells us in Psalm 73:26 that "...God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." I was confident the Lord had is hand upon her. Sure enough my mom sent me a text this afternoon. It read, "it was a shadow, my heart is perfectly fine... God is divine Amen and Amen."
0 comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Watch and Pray Bloggers

Watch and Pray Bloggers
Ryan and CamieLee

Watch and Pray

We have witnessed some amazing testimonies in our lives and in the lives of those we love, so we've decided to share them through the avenue of a blog.

It was a vision of ours to create a place where others could share their testimonies for both encouragement and prophecy. To continue, we have learned a lot about how God loves to heal his people through the Gospels. Therefore, we will also be including insights we've been taught about the healing power of God. It is our hope you will be blessed and prepared as you journey through life!

- Ryan & CamieLee