Watch and Pray

Monuments, Testimonies, and Remembrances

The last couple of days I have felt as though it was spring or summer amidst the mid-winter. The feeling has been both rejuvenating and hopeful. Yesterday, I visited a friend's house where I had stayed during a rough time. The Lord spoke to me and said, "Ryan this house serves as a monument for you to remember my faithfulness. Every time you walk in this house you'll be reminded of how I've rescued you from a very difficult time in your life." Later that night as Camie and I were visiting with this couple, we talked about how Camie and I met. The feelings of eagerness, wonderment, and excitement poured all over me. The overall theme of the night was the Lord gives us remembrances, monuments, and testimonies to reactivate our joy, maintain our faith, and allow us to move forward.
0 comments:

Followers

Powered By Blogger

Watch and Pray Bloggers

Watch and Pray Bloggers
Ryan and CamieLee

Watch and Pray

We have witnessed some amazing testimonies in our lives and in the lives of those we love, so we've decided to share them through the avenue of a blog.

It was a vision of ours to create a place where others could share their testimonies for both encouragement and prophecy. To continue, we have learned a lot about how God loves to heal his people through the Gospels. Therefore, we will also be including insights we've been taught about the healing power of God. It is our hope you will be blessed and prepared as you journey through life!

- Ryan & CamieLee